Enter TODAY to win a Mantis tiller / cultivator, which has been generously donated by local business Paul B. Moyer & Sons.
There are three ways to enter the drawing:
- JOIN US. Become a member/owner before May 1, 2015 and receive raffle tickets.*
- REFER A FRIEND. Refer a new member/owner and receive raffle tickets* AND a $5 Co-op gift card.
- PURCHASE A TICKET. Member/owners can purchase a ticket for $5.
The drawing will be held on May 1, 2015.
*Full equity members will receive 5 tickets; Other member/owners will receive 3 tickets. Visit our store for full details.
Please be aware that only current members may take advantage of the second and third ways to enter the raffle... just one more benefit of being a member/owner.
About the Mantis 2-Cycle Tiller/Cultivator:
- Locally crafted in Southampton
- Single solution to all garden chores
- Lightest weight the company ever made
- Perfect for weeding around delicate plants (Well... you may want to be especially careful when weeding around your really delicate plants, but the small footprint is ideal for any garden.)
Rules of Participation: Members who join between January 1 and May 1 are automatically entered to win. Owner-members and store team members are automatically entered to win if they bring in a new member. Any member is eligible to purchase any amount of tickets at $5/each. The winner will be drawn and announced at 12 noon on May 1. Member does not have to be present to win. The Mantis tiller cannot be exchanged for any cash value. The Co-op is not responsible for warrant, breaking, or misuse.