Exciting things are happening with the future of the Doylestown Food Market! If you are interested in becoming a member, please contact email@example.com.
On January 2, 2014, we opened our Doylestown Food Co-op. While the store, now known as the Doylestown Food Market, is open to all, we hope that you will join us as a member and be an active part of our co-op community.
MEMBERSHIP IS OWNERSHIP — OWNERSHIP PRIDE! - Co-ops exist to serve the needs of members. Your member investment tells us that you will support the growth of the co-op, make your needs and preferences known, and shop at the store.
OUR ECO-SYSTEM BENEFITS — You can save LOTS of money by patronizing our eco-system partners — in many cases enough to pay for your equity… and it puts more dollars back into our local economy. Want to know which local businesses participate?
MEMBER SPECIALS! — There will be items on special to our members only on a weekly basis.
MEMBER-ONLY PRIVILEGES – Pre-ordering options, as well as bulk ordering options, are now available to members.
MEMBER APPRECIATION DAYS – Once per quarter members can chose their own day to use their appreciation discount of 10% off of their total shopping order.
PATRONAGE DIVIDENDS – a percentage of money back on your store purchases in surplus years
REDUCED EVENT COSTS — Members often receive reduced fees for our various educational and fundraising events. For example, members received discount ticket prices for our Farm Fresh Film Series at the County Theater, Local Live @ Puck, our annual Farm to Table dinner, and many classes via our eco-system partners, including Carlow Cookery, lectures, and many more.
And you will have the pride of knowing that you have been a key part of a cooperative which provides:
- Convenient access to locally produced, fresh food
- An opportunity to preserve our farms in Bucks County and the surrounding areas
- A mechanism for your food dollars to be returned to our local community
- A positive educational and social impact on our community
- An opportunity to participate in the store development, in the product selection, in the community education, and many other ways. (To find our how to get involved and about our committees, click here.)
- A link to the growing cooperative movement that continues to make a difference in our world