- 1lb boneless lamb kabobs
- Chunks of your favorite vegetables (we recommend onion, peppers, mushrooms, zucchini, tomato)
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 6tbsp lamb spice rub
- 1tbsp olive oil (for rub)
- 1/4cup olive oil (garlic baste for grilling)
- Thaw 1 lb boneless lamb kabobs
- Add 1 TBSP olive oil and 6 TBSP lamb spice rub into gallon size Ziploc bag, shake vigorously until spice rub and oil completely absorbed into lamb pieces.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Cut up chunks of favorite vegetables, onion, peppers, mushrooms, zucchini, tomato.
- Grind up 2 cloves garlic into 1⁄4 cup of olive oil, mix well
- Alternate lamb kabobs and vegetables onto skewers, drizzle olive oil/ garlic mix, and grill, or roast in oven, turning often and continuing to drizzle olive oil/garlic until lamb is pink in middle, approx. 5 minutes total.
- Salt & Pepper to taste.
(Provided by Mt. Salem Farm)
Do you like this post?