Author: Joanna Chodorowska
- 1 can black beans (organic preferred)
- 1 can garbanzo beans (organic preferred)
- 3/4 cup celery, chopped
- 1/2 red pepper, chopped
- 1 small tomato, chopped
- 1/2 avocado, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, chopped or smashed
- optional – 1/2 cup salmon, herring, sardines or grilled chicken
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 clove garlic – diced finely (optional)
- In a bowl, combine and toss all ingredients until blended evenly with dressing.
- Serve on salad, vegetables (broccoli, kale, arugula, diced cucumbers crackers, etc) or in a wrap/ sandwich or with vegetables as a dip.
(Pictured - the two bean salad in a bed of greens)
Do you like this post?