Provided by Blue Moon Acres
- 1 ear corn (husk & silk removed; tip cut off)
- 2 pints cherry, grape, or pear tomatoes, halved
- 1 avocado, halved, pitted, peeled, and diced
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil, such as safflower
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- Blue Moon Acres micro green sampler or micro cilantro
- Stand ear in large, wide bowl. With a sharp knife, carefully slice downward to release kernels. Discard cob.
- Add tomatoes, avocado, scallions, lime juice, and oil to bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Toss gently to combine and top with Blue Moon micro greens sampler or micro cilantro.
Do you like this post?