We’ve got the perfect date and time!
January 19th between 5PM and 8PM at the Doylestown Presbyterian Church. Click here for more information.
"Why then?" you ask. Because that is when we are extending this one-time invitation to non-members to attend our Semi-Annual Member Meeting. Why then? Because we want you to come out for our PotLuck dinner. Why then? Because we would love for you to be a Member on our Grand Opening Day!
We would love for you to see:
- which of your neighbors, friends, work colleagues and fellow passionate foodies are already involved in the Co-op.
- why people are calling The Doylestown Food Co-op "The most talked about shop in Doylestown."
- what products will be available in the store.
- what the Benefits of Membership are.
- how pleasant it is to be together as a community.
So, come along on the 19th - meet friends - enjoy some wonderful seasonal food (please bring along one of your favorite seasonal dishes with the recipe) and JOIN the movement and FUN! Plus, if you become a member of the Doylestown Food Co-op at the Semi-Annual Meeting, you will receive:
- A Members Only – “Proud Supporter” of the DFC Button AND
- 3 tickets for entry in the raffle for the VitaMix blender.
Then, have your photo taken and video recorded response to: "I joined the Co-op because…" that will be on our website, Facebook page and possibly playing on a monitor in the store. Everyone who shops in town will know that you want to help Keep Bucks Beautiful by helping our farmers preserve the land, that you want to help our community be eating healthy, locally sourced food, and that you want to keep our dollars in the community!
See you at the meeting!