Top Five Reasons to Become an Owner of the Doylestown Food Co-op
1. You want convenient access to locally produced, fresh food.
2. You want to see farming and open space preserved in Bucks and surrounding counties.
3. You want a say in the products your store offers and how your store is run.
4. You want your food dollars to stay in the local community.
5. You value the social impact that a food co-op can have in its community.
If these reasons speak to you, you are ready to join more than five hundred of your friends and neighbors who share your concerns and have already become owners of the co-op! JOIN today!
If you want to speak to someone to find out more before joining, please contact us.
If you want to learn more about our co-op and our community, we invite you to: