- Nonstick vegetable oil spray
- 2 cups Local all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon coarse kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 cup Woodstock sugar
- 1 cup mild-flavored olive oil
- 3 large Roundtop Farm eggs
- 1 cup freshly brewed Perfect Day Coffee
- 1 cup chopped Equal Exchange Chocolate
- 1/4 cup chopped crystallized ginger
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Butter 12-cup pan, spray with nonstick spray. Dust with flour last.
- Whisk flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, cloves, and ginger in a medium bowl. Combine olive oil, sugar, and eggs in large bowl - whisk until well blended. Add dry ingredients and stir to blend. Mix in hot coffee, then chocolate and crystallized ginger. Transfer batter to prepared pan.
- Bake cake 55 to 60 minutes let cool for 25 minutes. Set out cakes on cooling rack for 1 hour.
Serve and Enjoy!
Do you like this post?